Resilience Impels Success with Experiences (R.I.S.E) Up!
28/05/2018 09:00 to 28/05/2018 17:00 (Singapore)
In an era of technological advances leading to many uncertainties about jobs and changes in the working environment, many individuals may feel a sense of apprehension about their career future. This “R.I.S.E Up” workshop aims to equip participants with strategies to build mental toughness and resilience to cope better than ever before. Resilient individuals will demonstrate mental flexibility & nimbleness to consistently perform at a high level. They have strong relationships and support networks that help them to improve productivity and get desired results at work and life.
In this workshop, participants will learn to:
· Identify the emotional trigger points and their impact on their personal lives;
· Build positive thinking and mental resilience to navigate any challenges in work;
· Inculcate perseverance in times of uncertain circumstances
Who Should Attend
All jobseekers (employed or unemployed) who wish to learn strategies and techniques to build mental toughness and resilience.
· This event is open to Singaporeans/ PRs only.
· You are also encouraged to be dressed professionally to meet employers.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that when you register for this complimentary workshop from WSG, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Registration and Information
Workforce Singapore (WSG) promotes the development, competitiveness, inclusiveness, and employability of all levels of the workforce. Its key mission is to enable Singaporeans to meet their career aspirations, take on quality jobs at different stages of life, and help enterprises be competitive and manpower-lean. Workforce Singapore’s focus is on strengthening the Singaporean core and ensuring that Singaporeans are able to have better jobs and careers. Workforce Singapore, in partnership with key stakeholders, also provides support to business owners and companies to enable them to adapt and grow, while building a future-ready workforce.
The workshop is organised by Workforce Singapore to assist Singaporeans and Permanent Residents to enhance their career readiness.
All workshops are fully subsidised by WSG
Registration for all workshops will be on a first-come first-served basis
· As the slots are limited, WSG appreciates your attendance to the workshop once registration is confirmed
· In the event that you are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them at least 2 working days in advance
· WSG reserves the right to censure registrants’ future sign-ups to all workshops organised by WSG for a period of 3 months should registrants fail to produce supporting documents for non-attendance
· Registration for this workshop automatically enrolls you on WSG’s mailing list for future events
· Should you want to unsubscribe, kindly submit your request via http://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/feedback
Sharing of Collected Data
· We may share the Collected Data from you with WSG and with other Government agencies and statutory boards in order to serve you in a most effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation
· Notwithstanding the paragraph above, when you register for our workshop, we will share your Personal Data and/or Additional Personal Data with WSG , and with other Government agencies and statutory boards for purposes related to employment facilitation only
Acceptance of terms and conditions:
"I acknowledge that I understand and accept all the terms and conditions. My registration for the workshop indicates my commitment to attend and I endeavour to inform WSG if I am unable to attend the event due to any unforeseen reasons."