Resilience Impels Success with Experiences (R.I.S.E) Up!
07/03/2018 09:00 to 07/03/2018 17:00 (Singapore)
In an era of technological advances leading to many uncertainties about jobs and changes in the working environment, many individuals may feel a sense of apprehension about their career future. This “R.I.S.E Up” workshop aims to equip participants with strategies to build mental toughness and resilience to cope better than ever before. Resilient individuals will demonstrate mental flexibility & nimbleness to consistently perform at a high level. They have strong relationships and support networks that help them to improve productivity and get desired results at work and life.
In this workshop, participants will learn to:
· Identify the emotional trigger points and their impact on their personal lives;
· Build positive thinking and mental resilience to navigate any challenges in work;
· Inculcate perseverance in times of uncertain circumstances
Who Should Attend
All jobseekers (employed or unemployed) who wish to learn strategies and techniques to build mental toughness and resilience.
· This event is open to Singaporeans/ PRs only.
· You are also encouraged to be dressed professionally to meet employers.