Points of You Insights: Busting Procrastination
18/08/2020 19:30 to 18/08/2020 21:15 (Singapore)
"Procrastination is the thief of time"
This workshop will equip you with an engaging and refreshing approach to super-charge your productivity as a leader! Carve out time to discover how you can gift yourself with less stress and anxiety while boosting the quality of your work and life!
1. Examine the reasons behind your procrastination
2. Brainstorm ways to overcome them and be inspired by one another
3. Commit to an action plan to propel you forward
Each attendee shall receive $15 voucher to pay towards the purchase of Points of
You tools or workshop fee.
This workshop is great for all managers and leaders who are looking to bust procrastination and supercharge their productivity
Points of You®
In this session you will be acquainted with the Points of You® tools and experience for yourself its power to expand your thinking and your points of view about different issues important to you.
It's a superb opportunity for us to meet with friends (whether you already know them or will get to know after this meeting!), to take a pleasant mental break, have a new perspective or experience a paradigm shift about your situations or issues from an unusual point of view.
Your Host: Elizabeth Lee
- Coach, Author, YB12 Performance Consultant
- ICF ACC, Master Coach Accreditation IAPC&M* (Level 5)
- Points of You® Practitioner, Certified in Conversational Intelligence®
- Accelerating Coaching Excellence Program: Foundations of Great Coaching | Enhanced Practitioner
- Author of “Bring out the champ in you - how to nourish and flourish a winning mindset”
- Corporate business leader with over 20 years of experience spanning a range of Fortune 500 / S&P 500 companies
What is Points of You®
Points of You® is a powerful tool for coaching, training, therapy, designed to help professionals around the world. The usage of the tools create conditions for quality communication between people. When we work with cards, we say something that in ordinary life we do not dare to say.
There are 65 cards in the deck with each card representing a specific topic. By acting on the right side of the brain (photo) and activating the left (word, name of the card) at the same time, the cards stimulate the imagination and logic simultaneously.
Participants are given the opportunity to look at their issues from a different perspective and the process instigates a change (at least temporarily) to their usual reactions, approach to their lives, thoughts & actions in a conscious manner.