Networking & Business Etiquette
09/04/2018 09:00 to 09/04/2018 17:00 (Singapore)
Job opportunities can appear almost anywhere and anytime. You can never predict when you are next to a potential hiring employer.
Participants will get to understand the benefits of making a good impression in any social situation, formal or informal. Participants will get to work on their ‘hardware’ (outward appearance), ‘heartware’ (business etiquette and social norms), and ‘software’ (interpersonal skills in social settings).
In this one day workshop participants will be able to:
• Recognise the benefits of networking
• Apply the skills associated with powerful networking: …
- Image and etiquette
- Positive behaviour
- Building rapport
• Demonstrate the learnt skill set
Who Should Attend
Unemployed jobseekers who want to improve their elevator pitch and meet hiring organisations.
· This event is open to Singaporeans/ Permanent Residents only.
· You are encouraged to dress professionally when attending the workshop.