Cultivating A Mindset for Growth
22/10/2018 09:00 to 22/10/2018 17:00 (Singapore)
Knowing ourselves empower us to lead a fulfilling career where you can do what you love and be paid for. One area of self- awareness is to learn about your strengths, blind spots, and recognize the value that you bring. Being aware of what are the work tasks that energises you and what drains you, knowing what values drive us and what are you interested to contribute to.
When we uncover our V.I.P.S (Values, Interests, Personality and Strengths) this allows more effective self-management for various aspects in life such as how you manage yourself while communicating clearly and convincingly, how to defuse conflict and build strong personal bonds. People who manage relationships well recognise the benefit of connecting with different individuals and build strong bonds with others over time.
Strong relationships are forged as a result of how you understand, treat others and the history you shared. Weak relationships may result in more hindrance in getting your point across. The greatest challenge for most people in managing relationship is when they are under stressful situations. This is where conflicts at work tends to fester, and if you have the appropriate skills, you will be able to manage conflicts and reach fulfilment.
In conclusion, when we have higher awareness of ourselves we are able to leverage on our strengths and motivation in various areas whether at work or for our personal development.
In this one day workshop participants will be able to:
Develop self-awareness their Values Interest Personality Strengths & Motivation to identify their career direction and build better relationships.
Leverage their V.I.P.S in their job search, workplace or personal development
Who Should Attend:
This event is open to Singaporeans/ PRs only.
This event is pre-registered only. Strictly no walk-ins.
Terms and Conditions
Registration and Information
Workforce Singapore (WSG) promotes the development, competitiveness, inclusiveness, and employability of all levels of the workforce. Its key mission is to enable Singaporeans to meet their career aspirations, take on quality jobs at different stages of life, and help enterprises be competitive and manpower-lean. Workforce Singapore’s focus is on strengthening the Singaporean core and ensuring that Singaporeans are able to have better jobs and careers. Workforce Singapore, in partnership with key stakeholders, also provides support to business owners and companies to enable them to adapt and grow, while building a future-ready workforce.
· The workshop is organised by Workforce Singapore to assist Singaporeans and Permanent Residents to enhance their career readiness.
· All workshops are fully subsidised by WSG
· Registration for all workshops will be on a first-come first-served basis
· As the slots are limited, WSG appreciates your attendance to the workshop once registration is confirmed
· In the event that you are unable to attend, please email email@example.com(appointed vendor) to inform them at least 2 working days in advance
· WSG reserves the right to censure registrants’ future sign-ups to all workshops organised by WSG for a period of 3 months should registrants fail to produce supporting documents for non-attendance
· Registration for this workshop automatically enrolls you on WSG’s mailing list for future events
· Should you want to unsubscribe, kindly submit your request via http://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/feedback
Sharing of Collected Data
· We may share the Collected Data from you with WSG and with other Government agencies and statutory boards in order to serve you in a most effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation
· Notwithstanding the paragraph above, when you register for our workshop, we will share your Personal Data and/or Additional Personal Data with WSG , and with other Government agencies and statutory boards for purposes related to employment facilitation only
Acceptance of terms and conditions:
"I acknowledge that I understand and accept all the terms and conditions. My registration for the workshop indicates my commitment to attend and I endeavour to inform WSG if I am unable to attend the event due to any unforeseen reasons."