Career Preparatory for New Entrants (Event Cancelled)
12/03/2018 09:00 to 12/03/2018 17:00 (Singapore)
Registration to this workshop is by invitation only. You will be asked to verify your details before your registration is confirmed.
'My father had one job in his life, I've had six in mine, my kids will have six at the same time'
The traditional paradigm of ‘lifelong careers’ is no longer valid in today’s disruptive economy, where the only constant is change. Whether you are working for an MNC, a start-up or anything in-between, frequent career transitions have become the new normal – because business strategies change, and so do your career aspirations and life situations. Career skills like job search, resume-writing and job interviewing have become survival skills that every new entrant to the workforce must possess.
This 1-day workshop is designed to equip new entrants to the workforce with basic career skills in the areas of job search, resume-writing, job interviewing and networking.
1. Identify suitable roles and companies to target in your job search through job search techniques and online tools
2. Learn how to explore adjacent job opportunities and the skill sets you need to acquire for vertical & lateral career moves
3. Acquire basic resume-writing, networking and job interviewing skills
Fresh graduates in the Health Technology sector who wish to who wish to have an overview of basic career skills.
· This event is open to INVITED Singaporeans/ Permanent Residents only.
· You are also encouraged to be dressed professionally to meet employers.
· You are required to bring along your laptop for the hands-on activities during the workshop.