Building Connections at the Workplace
13/06/2018 09:00 to 13/06/2018 17:00 (Singapore)
Working adults spend at least 8 hours a day at work interacting with internal and external customers. It is essential to be able to tune in quickly and be effective to those we are interacting with.
How do we do that when everyone is different and have preference engagement styles?
Knowing the different styles people prefer to operate in – and how to communicate with them more effectively. Using TetraMap’s methodology, we can be more aware of who we are interacting with (their preferred styles). Having this awareness will enables us to foster positive connections more readily especially with those customers with “opposite” styles in a genuine and authentic way.
In this one day workshop participants will be able to:
• Why am I like that? (Self-Awareness)
• Why are we like that? (Social Awareness)
Apply knowledge into practice through practical case studies to foster positive connections at the workplace.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is suitable for fresh graduates, PMETs who would like to improvement their relationships at the workplace.
This event is open to Singaporeans/ Permanent Residents only.
You are encouraged to dress professionally to attend the workshop.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that when you register for this complimentary workshop from WSG, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Registration and Information
Workforce Singapore (WSG) promotes the development, competitiveness, inclusiveness, and employability of all levels of the workforce. Its key mission is to enable Singaporeans to meet their career aspirations, take on quality jobs at different stages of life, and help enterprises be competitive and manpower-lean. Workforce Singapore’s focus is on strengthening the Singaporean core and ensuring that Singaporeans are able to have better jobs and careers. Workforce Singapore, in partnership with key stakeholders, also provides support to business owners and companies to enable them to adapt and grow, while building a future-ready workforce.
The workshop is organised by Workforce Singapore to assist Singaporeans and Permanent Residents to enhance their career readiness.
All workshops are fully subsidised by WSG
Registration for all workshops will be on a first-come first-served basis
· As the slots are limited, WSG appreciates your attendance to the workshop once registration is confirmed
· In the event that you are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them at least 2 working days in advance
· WSG reserves the right to censure registrants’ future sign-ups to all workshops organised by WSG for a period of 3 months should registrants fail to produce supporting documents for non-attendance
· Registration for this workshop automatically enrolls you on WSG’s mailing list for future events
· Should you want to unsubscribe, kindly submit your request via http://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/feedback
Sharing of Collected Data
· We may share the Collected Data from you with WSG and with other Government agencies and statutory boards in order to serve you in a most effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation
· Notwithstanding the paragraph above, when you register for our workshop, we will share your Personal Data and/or Additional Personal Data with WSG , and with other Government agencies and statutory boards for purposes related to employment facilitation only